Daws Osteopathy needs a superstar to join the team.
Trade Me Job listing here
Do you enjoy having variety in your day?Would you like to be part of our friendly and professional healthcare team, sharing a reception/administration role?
You’ll have a friendly positive attitude and be a pro-active team player with excellent customer service. You’ll create a warm and welcoming environment for our patients.
To be successful in this role, you will also need the following:
• Exceptional data entry skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• A team player but can work autonomously
The key responsibilities include :
• Greeting patients
• Making appointments
• Taking calls, checking answer phone
• Taking payments
• Cancellation and Wait-list management
• Patient recalls
• Chasing up outstanding accounts
• Following up missed appointments
• Using Patient management software
• Maintaining patient confidentiality
• Processing ACC claims
• Keeping stock cabinet up to date.
• General cleaning duties
• Event organising
• Adhoc duties where agreed
Hours: Wednesday 12.00 – 5.00
Thursday and Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Some flexibility for occasional holiday, sickness cover is an advantage.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close 28th May